Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs, producers, and musicians.
World-renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, A-Trak, Snoop Dogg, and DJ Snake love our products and use them on a regular basis.
We are based in central Auckland and are currently looking for someone to join our team in a newly created role of Senior Product Marketing Manager - Music Production.
In this role, you will develop and own the execution of effective marketing strategies for Serato’s world-class music production products - Serato Studio, Serato Sample, and Serato Pitch ‘N Time.
The key areas of focus and responsibilities in this new role are:
- Implement, manage and lead the execution of an ongoing product marketing strategy to attract new customers and retain existing ones
- Work closely with Serato’s digital, creative, product, and web teams to execute go-to-market strategies and plans.
- Have a clear understanding of music production revenue targets, then help develop marketing strategies and campaigns to help reach these
- Develop and own marketing personas that are created from a deep understanding of the viable customer segments across territories around the world
Reporting and Analysis
- Compile detailed ad-hoc and monthly reporting on all Serato Studio marketing activity and its effectiveness, with actionable insights for the business
- Ongoing assessment of the music production market trends, will a view to defining strategies that ensure our product marketing is best-in-class
Communication and Content
- Work closely with the Head of Product Marketing, Head of Digital Marketing, and Insights to define all customer segments, then formulate tailored marketing strategies, messaging, and content for the varying audiences.
- Lead the development and ongoing optimisation of all communications for our music production products - with a strong emphasis on building and maintaining a rigorous always-on A/B testing plan.
- Manage and support the Product Marketing Manager - Music Production
Our ideal candidate would have the following essential skills and experience:
- You love music and ideally have a strong knowledge of hip-hop and dance music
- Experience with beat making/music production is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of product marketing experience, ideally you have worked for a company with a subscription or recurring revenue-based business model
- An analytical mind for measuring results and provide actionable insights/plans
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt, lead, and coach others in a fast-paced environment
- A clear understanding of UX/CX principals
Working for Serato
Working in our central Auckland office provides an opportunity to work for a New Zealand company that is very successful in the global market. Our work culture is fun, fast-paced, and encourages a passion for music.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand (this means having NZ citizenship, permanent residency, or a current work permit) and be willing to relocate to Auckland.