Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs, producers and musicians. World renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, A-Trak, Snoop Dogg, and DJ Snake love our products and use them on a regular basis.
Due to recent growth in the organisation and a move to a hybrid workforce (with staff working from home and the office), we are looking for temp support to work with our IT team, and focus on improving the infrastructure for hybrid working environments, along with deploying management and security suites with our IT Manager
This temp role will see you focussed on:
- Supporting the installation, maintenance, and documentation of the network (HP switches and Fortigate 200D Firewall), software , and operating systems (MacOS windows VSphere)
- Assisting in maintenance of Serato HQ Meeting rooms and WFH improvements
- Installing, configuring, testing and documenting network and server-based application software and hardware.
- Ensuring optimal VPN performance
- Developing the knowledge base for staff self service
As the ideal candidate you will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a systems administrator (minimum 3 years experience)
- Knowledge in OSI and TCP/IP models. Design, implementation and maintenance of high performance networks.
- Knowledge in Firewall and security best practices
- Experience with Fortinet products (Fortigate, FortiOS, Forticlient)
- Working in a virtualized environment and managing computers remotely.
- A great communicator - oral and written.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to provide training and support to staff in the use of IT infrastructure.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organize work, to meet schedules and timelines.
- Ability to work independently with initiative.
- Is reliable and a great team player
This role is a fixed term contract of 4 months, with the opportunity for a mutually agreed extension, to ensure the completion of key projects.
At Serato our culture is of the utmost importance, and so finding someone who can also integrate well with the team and company, sharing our values of having fun whilst working hard and continually improving, is also important. If you want to work in a high performing team at a company with a great culture, this could be the role for you.