Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs, producers and musicians. World renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, A-Trak, Snoop Dogg, and DJ Snake love our products and use them on a regular basis.
We offer a paid Internship programme over the summer break from December 2021 to February 2022. Set in a vibrant workplace full of exciting opportunities and unique challenges, an internship at Serato exposes you to a fast-paced, dynamic environment working on world-leading software with some of the best talent in the industry.
We are looking for people who:
- Demonstrate a passion for technology and music
- Work well with others and have great communication skills
- Are currently studying a relevant discipline such as marketing, communications or digital media.
What we offer:
- A great workplace culture where everyone has a voice
- A paid internship working on a broad range of technologies
- A structured internship programme with mentoring, continuous feedback and opportunities for skills growth.
- The opportunity to work with a world-class team of social media experts and content marketing professionals
- Real-world experience with product launches that reach millions of people globally.
- Experience running global social media campaigns.
- Exciting extra-curricular activities and great social gatherings
Along with the list provided above, the following is essential for applicants to be considered:
- You must be legally permitted to work in New Zealand (If not a NZ Citizen or resident, a valid visa that allows you to work in NZ)
- Head office is based in Auckland (CBD) New Zealand - Applicants will need to be able to travel to HQ regularly for work.
- Confirm that you have not been previously employed at Serato unless part-time or temporary.
- Confirm that you have not undertaken more than two Experience Grant internships with Serato