Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs, producers and musicians. World renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, A-Trak, Snoop Dogg, and DJ Snake love our products and use them on a regular basis.
Due to recent growth in the organisation and a move to a hybrid workforce (with staff working from home and the office) we have created a senior role to join our IT team, and focus on improving and maintaining the infrastructure for hybrid working environments, along with deploying management and security suites with our IT Manager.
This role will see you focussed on tasks such as:
- Configuring, maintaining, improving and troubleshooting of the internal and remote desktop infrastructure using desktop infrastructure management tools.
- Escalation point for support, including training and producing knowledge base and documentation
- Ongoing improvement of all cloud applications, servers, and management tools
- Managing security, backup and monitor system status and reporting
- Response and resolution of support tickets across all channels – Managing SLA and queue to resolve items in a timely manner.
- Managing, developing, testing and deploying systems to improve security, performance, reliability and scalability
- Supporting development and implementation of new technologies by advising on design concepts, implementation strategies and deployment timelines
- Recommending business process improvements where appropriate and following these through to implementation.
- Some on-call support, as required
Highlight of skills and expertise for this role:
- TCP/IP networking stack including wireless (HP, Aruba)
- Network and Server firewall configuration (Fortigate)
- Architecture and administration across AWS, Azure and Google Cloud and Workspace.
- Working in a virtualized environment (VMware ESXi and Veeam)
- MacOS, Windows Desktop, and Server administration utilising Jamf and SCCM
- Cloud network, Application, O/S and domain security concepts and integration
- User or device-based network access controls
As the ideal candidate you will also possess the following:
- Master’s degree in information systems management (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, IS, computer science or related field will be considered
- At least seven years of systems engineering experience
Important soft skills:
- Ability to provide training and support to staff in the use of IT infrastructure.
- A great communicator - oral and written.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organize work, to meet schedules and timelines.
- Ability to work independently with initiative.
- A reliable and a great team player
At Serato our culture is of the utmost importance, and so finding someone who can also integrate well with the team and company, sharing our values of having fun whilst working hard and continually improving, is also important. If you want to work in a high performing team at a company with a great culture, this could be the role for you.