Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs, producers and musicians. World renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, A-Trak, Snoop Dogg, and DJ Snake love our products and use them on a regular basis.
We are based in central Auckland and are currently looking for a Web Designer to work an 8 week contract, to support our Senior Web Designer with a handful of key projects, specifically around our company website, serato.com
In this role you will report to the Creative Director and work alongside the Serato Creative Team who are a bunch of super dope designers who provide our lit look and feel around the world.
Key Duties for this role:
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present designs to relevant stakeholders and make changes based on feedback
- Build interactive prototypes to effectively communicate concepts and designs
- Work with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers
- Work with marketing and UX team to identify their needs
You will also be expected to:
- Learn about the Serato Brand guidelines and ensure all designs abide by the guidelines
- Ensure work meets relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
Some essential skills we are looking for:
- Ideally 6-8 years experience
- Proven creative work that shows mid-senior level of experience
- Figma and Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is necessary.
- Front-end development skills and knowledge of html coding are a bonus.
To apply, please include your CV and some evidence of your creative work/experience in your application .